- Citizen’s Charter
- ESI Scheme
- ESIC 2.0
- Pamphlet on ESI
- Benefit at a glance
- Branch Offices
- ESI Hospitals & Dispensaries
- Empanelled Hospitals
- Grievance Redressal
- Regional Board
- Employer / IPs login
- Download Forms
- Orders / Notifications / Circulars
- Holiday List
- Employees Insurance Court
- Revenue Recovery
- Advertisement / Press Release
- Media / Photo Gallery
Launch of ESIC 2.0: Health Reforms Agenda of ESIC
Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister launched a series of Health Reforms initiatives of ESIC at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 20.07.2015. Health Reforms Agenda of ESIC includes, Online availability of Electronic Health Record of ESI Beneficiaries (Insured Persons and their family members); Abhiyan Indradhanush : Ensuring the change of bedsheet according to VIBGYOR pattern during the week i.e. to be changed everyday; Medical Helpline No. 1800 11 3839 for emergency and seeking guidance from casualty/emergency of ESIC Hospitals and Special OPD for Sr. Citizens and differently-abled persons in ESIC hospitals. These Reforms are part of a series of “2nd Generation Reforms Agenda” named as ‘ESIC-2.0’.
1. Under the Project ‘Panchdeep’, the ESI Corporation has undertaken the computerization of its core activities and its records. The health records of the ESI Beneficiaries (Insured Persons covered under the ESI Act and their family members), are being preserved in electronic form. Now, these health record will be made available to the IP & his/her family members on-line. The records will also include laboratory reports in digital form and there will be no need to visit the hospital for getting the required information.
2. As an extension of the National Drive of Swacch Bharat Abhiyan, on the call of Hon’ble Prime Minister, the ESI Corporation has launched 2nd phase of Special Cleanliness Drive since 22nd June, 2015. In this regard, all the ESIC Hospitals have been directed to complete white-washing, painting of the building alongwith minor repair before Deepawali festival this year. The hospitals have been directed to improve the horticulture in their premises. Flower pots are to be installed in the internal areas also for improving the ambience. All service areas in the hospitals will be well lit. Paper rolls will be used on the examination bed in the doctors’ chambers. Cleanliness of toilets have been given importance. The concerned Medical Superintendents have been asked for making arrangements for morning and evening monitoring. To give more emphasis on hygiene and cleanliness, the instructions have been issued to all ESIC Hospitals for changing the hospital bed sheets on daily basis in the OPD and wards. To ensure the change of bed sheets, different following colour-bed sheets will be used on different days in all the hospitals of ESIC using VIBGYOR pattern :-
|Day||Colour of bedsheet|
This scheme has been started from 20th July, 2015 in all ESIC Hospitals.
3. From 20th July, 2015, the ESI Corporation has started a 24x7 Helpline No.1800 11 3839 for attending the calls of Insured Persons and their family members who wish to seek advice and guidance from casualty/emergency of ESIC Hospitals. In case an Insured Persons calls on 24x7 helpline functioning at ESIC Hqrs. Office and desires to have some medical advice in emergency from a doctor, this call will be connected through conference from 24x7 helpline to the emergency of ESIC Hospital of the concerned state and the doctor available in the casualty/emergency will attend the call for needful.
4. ESIC has started Special OPDs for senior citizens and disabled persons for hassle free treatment in its hospitals. From 20th July, 2015, every hospital of ESIC will be operating Special OPD everyday in the afternoon from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm for senior citizens/differently abled patients.
Deputy Director In-Charge